Donnerstag, 4. April 2013

James' Band Save Arcade

Save Arcade



Is a Middlesbrough alternative rock band made up of James Arthur (vocals, guitar), Josh Brown (keyboards, vocals), Matthew Green (guitar), Alex Beer (bass, vocals), Travis Shaw (guitar, percussions, vocals) and Karl Dowson (drums). In 2009, the band released a three-track EP called Truth. In June 2010, the band released a five-track EP, Tonight We Dine in Hades .Both releases were on the independent 57 Records UK.

 Songs

The Truth
Tonight We Dine In Hades
Tiffany
ASL
This Is Everything
Juliet Is Not Dead
Superhero
You Always Want A Fight
Rain
Standing Tall
She Aims To Please

( The left boy should be James )






 

 


(Sorry, I could'nt find better photos)

#LOVE

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi! I'm working on a Wikipedia page for James Arthur in Spanish, and I wonder... are these images with free copyright? Are they yours? If they do, it'll be great to put them on the Wikipedia page. Here I live you a link explaining the liscense nedeed:
    https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en
    I'll wait for your answer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm soooo sorry that I answer so late!
    And ...uhm... they're not mine and I don't know if they're free or... I'm really sorry.

    AntwortenLöschen